A luxury Home Bar we call The Wonder Bar.
The Wonder Bar is available to buy from our sister site Bar and Vine.co.uk click on this link to look. Wonder Bar
We were so pleased with this design we called it the Wonder Bar. At Bar and Vine, we love to bring the exciting elements of a city centre venue into your home and the Wonder Bar definitely achieves that.
- An elegantly curved bar front with feature contemporary veneer which looks and feels amazing
- LED lights are concealed under the bar top and wash down over the bar front. These lights really bring the bar front to life.
- Also, there are LED lights on the “staff” side of the bar. These lights serve two purposes – obviously staff lights illuminate the work surface for preparing drinks but additionally they look great and really bring a note of quality to any bar. And that is why all Bar and Vine bars have lights in the staff side of the bars.
- The bar top is made from 30mm thick solid oak (sustainably sourced). The natural grain looks fantastic and it is nice to know you have a massively durable bar top which will last you for years.
- Inlaid details – the bar top has inlaid walnut stringing tracing the outline of the top. At Bar and Vine we design cool contemporary furniture – but we don’t shy away from our cabinet making heritage! This inlaid detail adds yet more quality to the Wonder Bar.
- In built poseur table. The tall drinks tables in bars are called poseur tables and the Wonder Bar has one built in. At Bar and Vine we know that “drinks are more fun served at a bar” and this poseur table means there is plenty of space to hang out and enjoy drinks with you friends.
- Glass and bottle storage. On the staff side of the bar there is plenty of shelving for storage and display of bottles and glasses.
- Brushed stainless steel laminate kick plate around the bar front and poseur table.
- In the photos, on the wall behind the bar there is a simple shelf on the wall acting as a “back bar”. This is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the bar. However we are happy to discuss this with you or you can use any shelf you have available.
Although the Wonder Bar is a substantial bar, it is designed to be very easy to install. It does not need fixing to the floor and there are hidden adjustable feet to accommodate any floor irregularities. Also the 12v LEDs are powered by a substantial rechargeable USB battery which will run the lights for 12 hours between charges – if you are partying for longer than that well good luck to you! The battery and charger are supplied and all this functionality is neatly hidden away – there is just a small light switch which is visible. The biggest advantage of the battery powered LEDs is there are no power cables on the floor or any requirement for underfloor power sockets.
DIMENSIONS: 105cm tall, 65cm deep across the centre of the bar, 75cm diameter poseur table
Large (shown in photos) 250cm
British designed. Made in Lancashire.
FSC approved materials.
Delivered fully assembled by white glove courier